Sunday, May 31, 2009

Coby's 6th Birthday

Coby turned 6 on Thursday the 28th. We celebrated by going to his choice of Chuck A Rama for lunch with my mom and dad and my sister and her husband along with their girls. Next it was off to Toys R Us to get gifts from Mom and Dad and also Nanny and Grandpa. He loved that and loaded up with all kinds of legos and this awesome robot below which I'm in love with also.
He can barely carry it himself!

So proud of his purchase. After all this he played with his new toys for hours and then it was fast food for dinner and off to his T-ball game and then back home for cake and ice cream.

We had his friends over for a party on Saturday. Coby wanted a party just like Conner's so it was a complete repeat of March's Birthday party. This is a picture of the treasure hunt and them digging out their treasure.



Playing tag on the playground

Chris mopping them all up during a game of dodge ball!

Lunch is served!!! Coby has some really great friends around here and they are great examples for him. I didn't do a big write up about Coby because I have been to busy looking for a new house but I want to say that this boy of mine is a mama's boy and he will love me every minute of the day if I want him to. He always wants to make me happy or just cuddle and I love that about him. I have a hard time saying no to him because he knows just how to smile right and say the right thing. He is a bright spot in my day. I love you Coby!

No comments: