Now let me say this first because the pictures below are disgusting. I do keep a pretty clean house and I vacuum almost every day because I love to be able to see lines in my carpet. In fact I am border line obsessive about the vacuuming. I have my own steamer carpet cleaning machine that I use but I decided that I wanted my carpets done professionally. I had heard our local chem cleaner was great so I called and made an appointment. As I was watching them spray my carpets with cleaner and then attach a round rag to their machine and buff my carpet to clean them I thought to myself "oh my gosh they are matting my carpet down and they really think rubbing a rag over chemicals will do a good job". But I asked the guy what he was doing & what were they using and he explained it in a way that I was doubtful but thought hmm.... I don't know everything we will just see. In the end my house stunk, my carpets looked barely better than before & I watched them rake my carpet to lift it again as they walked out the door with my $145.00 I was very unimpressed. After walking on dirty crunchy carpet for 2 weeks, just for fun I decided to take my steam cleaner out and go over the carpet in 2 rooms with water and below are the disgusting pictures. I will be writing a letter asking for a refund by the way. I just want everyone to know so you don't throw your money down the toilet as I did. Actually it probably would of been more rewarding to watch it go down the toilet.
Exhibit A-I'm thinking all of the fibers left behind from their "rags"

Exhibit B- A sample of the water that came out of my carpets

So would you be happy if this is what came out of your carpets 2 weeks after it was cleaned?
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, I would for SURE ask for a refund. I really like Zerorez, if you ever want to try again:)
That is gross! I have never tried chem cleaning---I won't now---Thanks for the info!
Oh my!!! I can't believe that! I would be so mad!! Good luck finding Zerorez, everytime I try there number is disconected....Jill just found someone she really liked....
Ouch, that just sucks! But not their machines! I would demand a refund, and I would have them come back and clean up the crap they left behind! Then I would call the news and then I would stand outside their office and protest! Just kidding, I am all bark! So sorry you had to go through that!
That is gross, I just thought that my vaccuming was helping, what is the point?
Though, like you, I am compulsive and I live to see the lines in my carpet, therefore, I vaccum everyday.
Gross! We had our carpets cleaned by a Payson company about 3-4 months ago. Same outcome so we called and talked to the owner who sent two of his "better" techs out and they did a much better job. We were going to ask for a refund if that hadn't worked.
That is crazy! Thanks for letting me know, I will not be using them. I hope you get a refund!
Post a Comment