Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Birthday Lunch

These four women right here are my best friends and the four that I tell everything to and know me the best. For my birthday this week they took me to Olive Garden which I love, then they gave me my very special gift which is the big pink bag with brown polka dots sitting on the table and they each went and got me a gift that was about my favorite things. Cora got me a gift certificate to Joe bandito's one of my very most favorite places. Melanie got me a book I have wanted to read because I love to read and my favorite movie "Savannah Smiles" which I did not own yet and Twix my favorite candy bar and of course my favorite, Diet Coke. Stacy got me a charm bracelet because I love jewelry and it had charms that represent me, and Angie got me the cutest ice cream bowls, scooper, dish towels, and ice cream candies because I love ice cream. It made me teary to realize that they know me so well and were so thoughtful. I don't know what I would do without you all and a big huge thank you for making me feel so great! Lots of love comin your way! You better watch out because the non cuddly Tandy might shock you and throw some hugs your way.

2 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

Happy Birthday! It is fun to have good friends like that!

Rohan Shearer said...

Happy Birthday! No better place than Olive Garden, especially if they're doing their all you can eat pasta bowl!