We went camping up Diamond Fork for Labor Day. I was really bad at taking pictures but the first picture is of the kids in the hot pots. We left to do an hour hike up to them at 7:00 pm and we sat and relaxed and played in the waterfall until it was dark then we got the kids dressed, handed them each a flashlight and hiked back down in the dark. It was seriously so fun, the kids loved the adventure and Nanny and Grandpa came with us also. The next day we went riding wheelers with the kids, it was absolutely beautiful on that trail, we rode 33 miles and the kids loved every minute of it. Check out my moms riding face at the bottom, I laughed myself silly over it and I had to post it for sure. Diamond Fork was a great place to camp it was really close, shady, and had the hot pots, riding trails, fishing in the river, and a hike for kids that had information about the area.

Bear Lake family session at sunset
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment