We went down to the ball park to watch the 24th fireworks. We go every year and we love it. We hang out with the family and they have a live band performing. We give the kids glow sticks and throw the football around, the kids wrestle grandpa and eachother and then it is time for the fireworks to start. This year we had Conner, Coby, and Kelbi out cold by the time the fireworks were over. They programed the fireworks to music this year and it was really spectacular. Can't wait for next year. By the way lately when I have been blogging it tells me the photos are downloaded and then they aren't there and so I do them again and then a few days later I have doubles, so I am not going to do it again and see how long it takes for the other pictures to appear that are missing. Very frustrating indeed.

Conner & Coby after the fireworks



3 comments:
I love stocking your blog you guys do so many fun things. I now want to go to Otter Creek:)
It was fun seeing you guys! Halley sure had fun being around Coby! and Kelbi is such a pretty baby, I really Love her eyes!!!
Looks like you guys had such a good time. We keep wanting to go every year and end up somewhere else. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment