Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary and Father's Day My Handsome Husband!

We celebrated our Anniversary on Friday and it's Father's Day tomorrow and I'm full of gratitude to have such an amazing man in my life. I'm so lucky to be loved so much by someone who is so gentle and patient with me. He is truly my soul mate and appreciates the head strong person that I am and allows me to be me. My children are so blessed to have such a patient and kind father in their lives who is a great example and friend to them.
One of my favorite things is to watch my husband as he sets eyes on each of his babies for the first time....one word "magical"

He 's fun!

He's adventurous!
Always helpful with the kids.
I love that he honors his priesthood and is strong in the gospel.

I mean what father do you know who will go out in public with a baby strapped to the front of him?
Chris at scout camp with Cade which was one of the best times Cade has ever spent with his dad.

He's always up for a snuggle from his kids

He is there for everything he possibly can be and takes an active role.

He's a master gingerbread house maker.

Master builder when needed.

And lastly as I went through all of the pictures trying to decide which to post I realized how grateful I am that he is so goal oriented and such a good provider so that he can give me the best gift ever of being home with my children and taking them to do so many fun things while he slaves away. I love you and I am so grateful for you, I look forward to spending a lifetime with you and beyond.

3 comments:

corrychronicles said...

Happy Anniversary!

Colby and Becca said...

So sweet Tandy! It is a shame we dont get to see him more. Maybe that will change when you move a little closer. Then I can bug him all the time like I use to. Tell him not to worry I wont sleep over too often.

Heidi said...

You family is so cute. it nice to read about how things are going with you guys. I enjoyed reading your blog (hope you did not mind!)